June 25, 2010
We’ve got one more way to celebrate 99designs winning a Webby Award… Today – Friday, June 25th (PDT) is Free Contest Listing Day!
It’s our way of saying THANK YOU for helping us win this prestigious award.
Here’s how it works:
1. Visit 99designs any time on Friday June 25, PDT.
2. Decide what you need designed, such a new brochure to attract more clients, new banner ads to grow website traffic, event invitation cards for an upcoming party, or maybe some attention grabbing business cards.
3. Click the ‘post a design project’ button to launch a contest. We’ll pay your listing fee, which means you’ll only need to cover the processing fee, prize and any optional upgrades you pick.
You’ll instantly save $39.
It’s that easy – Don’t miss out!
June 11, 2010
We have been inspired to try something fun and hope you will help!
We are raising money to support The Gulf Restoration Network by auctioning off our 5-word Webby Award acceptance speech that will be presented on stage at the Webby Award Gala in New York City Monday, June 14th.
Here is how it will work
1. We will collect bids via email until 12:00 am PT on Monday, June 14th.
2. Bidding starts at $1,000 and then increases in $1,000 increments.
3. The money will be donated directly from the highest bidder to The Gulf Restoration Network and is 100% tax deductible.
4. 99designs will thank the highest bidder on stage in its 5-word speech on Monday night: “Thanks for your donation (COMPANY NAME)” as well as announce the highest bidder to the press that morning.
Congratulations to Fotolia with the winning bid of $6,000
May 20, 2010
[tweetmeme source=”99designs” alias=”http://bit.ly/aX16Q5″%5D
We want to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone who voted 99designs.com the Best Web Service & Application of the year in the Webby People’s Voice Awards!
As promised – we shot this video of the team celebrating. This video is for the entire 99designs community – the Webby People’s Voice Award is YOUR win!
Thank You 99designs Community – We Won a Webby!
WooHoo! We want to send out a huge THANK YOU to the community for voting 99designs.com the Best Web Service & Application of the year in the Webby People’s Voice Awards.
To claim this prestigious honor we had to beat TWO amazing companies – Dropbox & Tumblr – each of which has millions of passionate users!
Thanks to YOU – 99designs has proven to have the most passionate community of all.
Singing in the Streets
As we promised the entire team at 99designs will march down the street signing Queen’s We Are The Champions and post the video to YouTube for your viewing pleasure – Stay Tuned!
April 16, 2010
We have truly exciting news – 99designs.com has been nominated for a Webby Award!
Help 99designs Win in Two Simple Steps
For those of you unfamiliar with the Webby Awards… it’s the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet – hailed as the “Internet’s highest honor” by the New York Times.
This is testament to the fantastic community here at 99designs and a tremendous opportunity for high profile exposure which leads to:
- More people visiting the site
- Launching projects
- Buying logos
- And therefore – MORE OPPORTUNITY all around!
99designs has been nominated in the Web Services & Applications category and we are up against some companies like Dropbox and Tumblr – but we know we have the best community around!
BIG THANKS to everyone here for making this possible!
The 99designs Team