How to Save Time & Provide Better Feedback Running Design Projects at 99designs
January 28, 2010
“Providing designers with feedback is the key to getting GREAT results when crowdsourcing design projects at 99designs.com.”
We are excited to announce two new improvements that will make running design projects at 99designs.com easier than ever before:
- New Feedback Tool that streamlines the entire process of reviewing designs and leaving essential feedback for designers
- New email updates that give you a summary of new designs and comments that have been submitted to your project
1. Feedback Tool
Using the new Feedback Tool you can quickly access all the designs that require feedback in one simple interface. This is AWESOME because:
- the tool will show only the new designs that need to be reviewed
- giving feedback on each design is now MUCH easier
- the inbuilt workflow will literally save you hours
To use the Feedback Tool:
Click the “Review new designs” button on the top left of your main project page.
You will only see the button if you have designs that require feedback.
Once clicked you will enter the Feedback Tool.
From there – leaving the desired feedback and proceeding to the next design is a snap!
Designers… This is great news for you too – Easier feedback means more feedback!
2. Email Notifications
By popular request, 99designs will now send you daily email updates so you can clearly see all the new activity on your project. The daily report will include:
- new design submissions
- new public comments
- new private comments
You can also choose the frequency of the email alerts by going to the “notifications” tab on your account page.
We hope you enjoy these new features! Please let us know what you think.
The 99designs Team