Deal for 99’ers on leading Australian Web Conference
July 2, 2008
We’ve negotiated with the organizers of Web Directions South to save you $55 on your ticket to this fantastic 3 day Web Conference which is held in Sydney between September 23 and 26.
I’ve been to Web Directions South many times – it’s one of the best conferences for web designers, developers, or anyone who makes a living from the Web, not only in Australia but worldwide.
Granted, not everyone can get out to Australia, but if you’re intending to visit this is a great excuse to make your trip a tax deduction.
Big name speakers include:
– Jeffrey Veen- user experience expert – Adaptive Path
– Derek Featherstone – accessibility for web apps
– Daniel Burka – interaction design – Digg
– Mark Pesce – web visionary
Topics covered include:
– front and back end design and development
– mobile design and development
– information architecture
– user experience and interaction design
– social media and networks
– semantic web
– marketing and advertising online
– and so much more
Grab your tickets before July 19th using this special code “WDS08-99designs” to save fifty five bucks. Tickets cost $795. Let me know if you’re going to be there and we’ll buy you a drink or two.