February 12, 2008
The first stage of 99designs has been launched! This stage is just the first step of re-branding our site, you will notice that the user pages (like your profile and account management) are new, along with the credit purchase process. The really cool stuff happens over the next month or so as we build the new design.
A few things to note:
- You can login with either your old forum username or your email address.
- More detailed public profiles, last login date, country, etc
- You can view a detailed history of credit purchases, including how you have spent credits and credits awaiting fulfillment via the “account” tab in the top right of your screen, and then the “credit history” button on the left.
- You can update your profile, including bio, avatars etc via the account screen.
- Private messages are sent via email for the moment, expect this to change soon!
Credit for the photo goes to Nonie.